The Westway Hub is now up and running, we have a dedicated team on site between 10am – 4pm everyday and over 80 volunteers registered to help in the community.
Our Mission Statement is to assist the community in the Four Parishes of Caterham on the Hill, Caterham Valley, Chaldon and Whyteleafe to function during the Covid-19 Outbreak by providing :
• Non-urgent transport for clients to Doctors and Hospitals for non Covid cases.
• Assist people unable to shop or collect medicines needed.
• Liaise with road and street groups to provide advice and support.
• Work closely with Tandridge Council in supplying and passing on information.
• Provide well-being and emotional support to people with concerns.
• Direct people to links or contacts for problems or enquiries.
• Liaise with the Police, NHS and relevant agencies.
• To adapt and change policies to meet the current situation.
• To protect our volunteers and clients to the best of our ability with the equipment we hold.
If you wish to volunteer please call 01883 347230 or go to the volunteering entrance on site.